Select the Winning Name For Our Blog and
Win a Tiles Unlimited $50 Gift Card, T-Shirt & Sweatshirt
If you’re a regular reader of our blog (and we hope you are), you’ve probably noticed something is missing. It’s long overdue. We need a cool name for our blog, a name that represents our business and that is appealing and fun. We could have just chosen a name ourselves, but since you are the ones visiting our blog, we thought we’d let you choose the name and make it worth your while too!
If you’re going to suggest a name for our blog, you should know what we write about. Of course, we write about new tile collections but you’ll also find posts on sales, monthly specials, interior design, design trends, reliable contractors/tile installers and other topics of interest.
To participate just email us your idea until July 31st by clicking here. Make sure to write the name you want to suggest in the subject line – you can leave the body of the e-mail empty. You may submit as many entries as you like.
Finally, we’d like to advise you that – by participating in this contest – you accept the terms and conditions which can be found below.
Thanks a lot and may the inspiration be with you!
Terms and Conditions
1. All participants must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US.
2. Entries must be submitted via the email address above by 11:59pm on 7/31/17. Entries in social media comments section will NOT be accepted.
3. All entries become the property of Tiles Unlimited, Inc.
4. By submitting an entry, you agree that you assign to Tiles Unlimited, Inc., all rights which you have or may in the future have in the contest entries you post. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, unlimited, license to the content of your entry.
5. If duplicate entries are received, only the first one submitted will be considered.
6. Gift card valid in-store only and has no cash value.
7. Winning entry to be voted on by Tiles Unlimited staff.
8. Winner will be notified by email on or about 8/4/17.
9. If winner fails to respond to winning email within 96 hours, they forfeit all claims to the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen.
10. Void where prohibited by law.